Weekends are essentially meant to be to yourself where you do things you've been wanting to do the entire week.
'Wait, I've been wanting to turn vegan for a long time and now I am doing it, what else should I do now?'. I'd say spice it up! How? Look for foods and items in your grocery that align with veganism!
Go Shopping today, and remember to divide your basket in the following way-
1. Protein - Tofu, Tempeh, Soy(Nutrela), Lentils or Pea Protein
2. Vegetables - What do I say about this? You know what vegetables are. Hint: It's not egg.
3. Fruits - Apart from the usual, make sure you add strawberry, Kiwi, figs, pineapples and blueberries.
4. Fats & Nuts - Almonds, Walnuts, Cashew, Peanut butter and Pistacheos.
5. Carbs - Sweet Potato, Potato, Wheat Bread, Wheat Pasta, Brown Rice, Oats, Quinoa.
6. Milk - 'Wait. What?'. Add up soy milk and almond milk.
Load up on this and experiment, and let me know how it goes! Cheers Fok'ers.