Surprised that there is a thing called Kaddu ka Halwa? We are too. Pumpkins are great sources of vitamin A. They are loaded with fibers and are known for reducing cholesterol levels of the body. Apart from this, they contain zinc and potassium as well. Pumpkins are highly nutritious and a great antioxidant for the human body. and making a dessert out of them? Just heavenly.
It is an easy to cook Vegan Recipe with very few ingredients requirements. Let's begin!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. 500 Grams Pumpkin - Grated
2. 2 Table Spoon White Sugar.
3. 1 1/2 Table Spoon Refined Oil
4. 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
5. 1/2 Cup Raisins (Optional)
6. 1/2 Cup Cashew (Optional)
7. 1/2 Cup Almonds (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Heat oil in a pan and once heated add the dry fruits you have chosen - We recommend adding cashew and almonds at this stage
2. Remove the dry fruits once slightly brown and add the grated Pumpkin/Kaddu to the same pan.
3. Cook on medium flame and stir regularly for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add almond milk and stir till pumpkin absorbs the milk.
5. Add sugar and stir for another 10 minutes.
6. Finally, add raisins and nuts and mix well.
7. Serve hot & enjoy!
Pro-Tip: You can use stevia powder instead of White Sugar.
Vegan recipes keep getting better every day, don't they?