A wonderfully high on protein dish that goes with bread, Roti, Rice. A dish you can include in any meal of the day!
What you need to know?
1. To use a mixer grinder
2. Shallow Fry
What you need?
Soya Granules ( Nutrela ) - 50 Grams
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 Table Spoon
Herbs & Spices - Red Chilly Powder, Garam masala powder - 1/2 Table Spoon Each
Onions- 1 Big Piece
Wheat Flour 2 Table Spoon
Oil - 1 Table Spoon
Salt - 1/2 Table Spoon
Let's get started:
1. Put soya granules in boiling water and add salt.
2. After 5 Minutes dry the water out of the soya chunks, and put it in the grinder with Ginger Garlic Paste.
3. After grinding, take it out and place it on a plate.
4. Add Red Chilly Powder, Garam masala, salt, onions, and coriander leaves.
5. Mix everything well and then add White Flour and Mix again.
6. Shape the Kebabs by hand.
7. Heat oil for shallow frying on a non-stick pan and place the kebabs.
8. Shallow fry them till they golden brown in color on slow flame.
& Voila! Your Kebabs are good to go!