Quarantine has got me experimenting and mixing Indian cuisine & Mexican cuisine, As Indians we would call it almost a 'Kaathi Roll' - which is usually a chicken based dish but of course, at FOK it's vegan.
What you need to know?
1. How to Make Roti
2. How to Sautè
What you need?
1. Capsicum - 1/2 of Large Piece - Long Chopped
2. Onions - 1/2 of Large Piece - Round Cut
3. Tomatoes - 1 Piece - Long Chopped
4. Tomato Ketchup - 3 Table Spoon
5. Spices - Turmeric - 1 Tea Spoon, Red Chilly Powder- 1 Tea Spoon, Salt- 1/4 Tea Spoon
6. Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1/2 Tea Spoon
7. Kneaded Multi-Grain Flour
8. Ready To Make Soya Kebabs - Available from Vezley's ( Otherwise will quickly run you through how to make these )
9. Oil - 2 Table Spoon
10. Added Bonus if you can add Corn Kernels - 10-14
Let's get started:
1. In a pan, Heat oil for minute and add ginger & garlic paste and sauté for 30 seconds
2. Put in onion, capsicum, tomatoes, and corn and sauté for 2 minutes
3. Add all the spices - turmeric, salt, red chilly powder
4. Put Ketchup and stir all vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
5. Alongside take another pan and put the Vezley Ready to Cook Soya Kebabs on heated oil, shallow fry with as low oil as possible till brown.
(If not available then follow this link on how to make Soya Kebabs - they are easier than you think)
6. Alongside Prepare 1-2 Rotis, and apply any ketchup inside, We have used a coriander paste.
7. Now place these kebabs on the Roti and add vegetables and fold the burrito and eat up!
This dish is high on protein, carbs and fibre, Try it out & let me know! Cheers. Enjoy the weekend FOK'ers.