Having guests over? Craving an evening snack on a perfect evening? Or Just something to complement your beer? We have got you covered!
Vegan Cauliflower Wings are the tastiest gift you can offer to your taste buds. It is spicy, tangy, and delicious at the same time.
WHAT ALL DO YOU NEED?
1 cauliflower head
All-purpose flour or Maida - 1/2 Cup
Soy Milk - unsweetened - 1/2 Cup
Garlic Powder - 1 1/2 TBSP
red chilly powder - 1/2 TBSP
spicy BBQ sauce - 1 TBSP
panko breadcrumbs - As applicable
salt and pepper - 1/2 TBSP
fresh garlic - 6 buds
Oil - 2 Tbsp - To brush and fry
Schezwan sauce (optional) OR
sriracha sauce (optional)
Now, this is a slightly time-consuming recipe, so go slow.
HOW TO COOK THIS VEGAN RECIPE?
1. Cut the cauliflower head into small flowers
2. In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, the soy milk, 2 Tbsp water, garlic powder, the paprika powder, and red chilly powder, salt, and the black pepper. Stir until well combined.
3. Once a smooth batter is ready, dip the cauliflower and coat it well. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Once chill and marinated properly, roll it in panko breadcrumbs.
5. Air fry or deep fry in Olive oil or Sunflower Oil.
6. Remove when brown.
7. In another pan, add 1/2 Tbsp Oil and heat it.
8. In about a minute, add 6-7 buds of Garlic
9. Once brown, Add the cauliflower wings into the pan.
10. Within 30 seconds, add schezwan sauce or sriracha sauce. Once the colour of the sauce starts spreading on the wings, take them out and serve them crisp and hot!
This vegan delicacy is surely one to love. I personally end up eating this at least once a week. Scrumptious and lip-smacking. It's Finger licking good! Try this vegan recipe today! and let us know what you think!